- 60.00 - 100.00 INR
- Yarn oil
- 1-5 Kilograms (kg)
Formed in the year 1996, our company is a well renowned manufacturer, exporter and supplier of optimum quality Antistatic Conning Oil for our client across the nation. The offered oil is processed by utilizing superior quality oil and other chemical with the aid of advanced machinery as per set international norms. This oil is used for texturing of nylon and polyester yarns and other industrial purposes. Moreover, the offered Antistatic Conning Oil can be availed from us at a nominal price range.
- Safe usage
- Reduced volatility
- Excellent water indispensability
- Longer shelf life
- Witcol is a thermally stable compound.It is substantive to nylon and polyester, forms a strongly adherent firm with the highest intermolecular cohesion imparting low and uniform frictional properties to these fibers.
- Witcol is highly effective in improving antistatic properties with the concomitant reducing its friction.
- Witcol is non-ionic, non yellowing, self-emulsifiable which facilitates the washing out of the lubricant in subsequent wetfinishing operations.
- Witcol has very good colour stability, where cones of yarn are stored for a long period of time and original colour is maintained.
- Witcol is used as such without any dilution by lick roller technoque before winding on to the cones. Since the viscosity is optimized the application is uniform. In view of good lubrication antistatic properties and fibre cohesion, uniformly wound cones and compactness are achived.
- Application level of 2% to 4% of Witcol on the weight of yarn is generally considered satisfactory. In view of different types of fibres, conditions of application and types of equipment, slight adjustment of the application level recommended may be necessary.
- Excellent Yarn/Yarn and Yarn/Metal Lubrication
- Excellent Scourability
- Excellent Antistatic Properties
- Excellent stability of the product during storage of lubricated yarns
- Low frictional properties which ensures smooth running of the yarn in subsequent processing
- Excellent Penetrating properties which ensures uniform oil pick up through out the package
- Excellent Non-corrosive properties
- Excellent non splash properties which eliminates oil splashing and misting even at high speeds thus reduces oil wastage and atmospheric contamination.
- Freight Plastic Drums:
- Packing for 20 Feet container : 14000kg
- Packing Plastic Drums : 80
- Weight of Each Drum : 175kg.
- Packing for 20 Feet container : 20,000kg
- Sea Port:
- HS Code : 2710 1990
|2||Viscosity at 30oC||17 - 40 Cps|
|3||Sp. Gravity @ 30oC||0.85 - 0.87|
|4||Flash Point oC||150 - 160|
|5||Pour Point oC||0|
|7||Emulsion Stability||Stable White Emulsion in Water|
|8||Ionic Nature|| |
- 600000 Per Month
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- All India
205/206, Kalpataru Plaza, Chincholi Bunder Road, Off. S.V. Road,, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400064, India